Before we begin, I would recommend you go through My Journey Towards Veganism to understand better why we are looking for alternate sources for diary products. Though we understood the benefits of not using diary products and stopped buying milk in our house about 2 years ago, I should admit we still had the craving to have ghee and curd and we used to buy ghee and curd on and off.
Also, when I talk about the benefits of veganism, people immediately tell me –
- ‘Oh I understand that, but i can’t miss my tea or coffee’
- ‘Oh I understand that, but i can’t finish my meal without curd’ Here I am recording my :
So it was about a couple of weeks ago that I suddenly felt the urge to seriously look for non-diary alternatives to these and am slowly working on trying each of these.
- Non-diary replacement for Milk
- Non-diary replacement for Curd
- Non-diary replacement for Butter
- Non-diary replacement for Ghee
- Non-diary replacement for Cheese